ACRATH 2022 Calendar
The first ACRATH calendar was produced in 2015. It is now a feature in many offices, homes, staffrooms and classrooms. The ACRATH 2022 Calendar is now available. By purchasing an ACRATH calendars to share with your family, friends and work colleagues you can support ACRATH’s efforts to:
- Promote awareness of human trafficking issues
- Promote ACRATH and its work
- Showcase some of the anti-trafficking work of a range of organisations worldwide and within Australia
- Fundraise for ACRATH’s work
- Provide some income for a project in South East Asia supporting victims of human trafficking.
To order the ACRATH Calendar 2022 download an order form here.