ACRATH Annual Report
Louise Cleary csb, ACRATH President, released the Annual Report for 2020 during the ACRATH AGM held 24 February 2021. Key themes in the Report include:
- ACRATH’s Vision, Purpose and Values
- COVID-19 and Trafficking Internationally
- COVID-19 and Trafficking in Australia
- ACRATH’s International Connections
- Inspiration for ACRATH’s Continued Work
- Reporting on ACRATH’s Goals 2020-2022
- Going Forward … With Hope and With Thanks
Threaded through this report we draw upon the words of wisdom and the stories of others who share our passion for the mission of eliminating human trafficking and slavery at home here in Australia and globally.
Gratitude must be given to each and every member of ACRATH. Members bring a range of gifts and a passion for justice to our mission. There are myriad ways in which members serve the mission of bringing hope and freedom to people who have been trafficked and enslaved. Thank you.
Download a copy of the ACRATH Annual Report here.