ACRATH Calendar 2016
The ACRATH calendar, first published in 2015, created awareness of human trafficking globally and here in Australia.
We hope this 2016 edition continues to:
- Promote awareness of human trafficking issues
- Promote ACRATH and its work
- Showcase some of the anti-trafficking work being done by a range of organisations worldwide and within Australia
- Fundraise for ACRATH’s work
- Provide some income for a project in South East Asia supporting victims of human trafficking
Help raise awareness about human trafficking by purchasing a Calendar for yourself, a family member, friend or work colleague. The ACRATH Calendar makes a great Christmas gift. Download the order form here.