ACRATH Education Resource Coming Soon
An educational resource for secondary teachers has been developed by ACRATH Victoria. The programme has been trialled by a group of teachers and students from Brigidine schools. The feedback received from these teachers and students was most helpful in reviewing the resource.
ACRATH appreciates the support of the Catholic Education Office Melbourne in promoting a pilot program during which a group of about ten teachers will be trained to use this resource in July 2013.
The resource, which will be available on-line late July, aims to:
- educate and raise awareness about human trafficking
- provide a process for teaching about human trafficking
- invite reflection on the issue of human trafficking
- encourage action to address the issue of human trafficking
- invite transformation in attitude with regard to human trafficking.