Welcome to ACRATH’s June 2021 newsletter, filled with stories about people and projects working to combat human trafficking.
June and July are ACRATH’s fundraising months when we ask for support to keep our programs running. In this edition we talk about ACRATH’s Companionship Program which began 13 years ago to provide day-to-day support for trafficked people. Liz Payne (pictured) is one of our Companions.
Other stories in the newsletter:
- ACRATH, in partnership with St John of God Healthcare (SJGHC), is embarking on a major formation-training program beginning in July.
- ACRATH has launched a new Conversation Series on the last Wednesday of each month. At the June event we talk to two Companions Liz Payne and Kathy Fagan.
- Congratulations to ACRATH WA volunteer Kathy Fagan who was a finalist in this year’s Volunteer Week awards.
- See the full-page poster highlighting the International Day Against Child Labour on 12th June 2021. We urge you to send this poster to your friends, family and networks to raise awareness of the issue.
- Donate today to help us continue these initiatives.
Download the June issue of ACRATH News here.