The ACRATH calendar, first published in 2015 created awareness of human trafficking globally and here in Australia.
We hope this 2017 edition continues to:
- Promote awareness of human trafficking issues
- Promote ACRATH and its work
- Showcase some of the anti-trafficking work being done by a range of organisations, worldwide and within Australia
- Fundraise for ACRATH’s work
- Provide some income for a project in South East Asia supporting victims of human trafficking.
The Cost of the Calendar is $10 (GST Free). If your Calendar Order requires a postal delivery please include cost of postage in your payment.