Call to Action February 2023
ACRATH supports the work of many like-minded organisations both in Australia and globally. Many produce resources that can be used in a variety of settings and some have campaigns underway. Our newsletter regularly includes this page, encouraging people to find out more and consider becoming involved in actions.
- Catholic organisations call on Government to beef up modern slavery law
- AFP protects 53 potential victims of human trafficking | Australian Federal Police
- Vanuatu skills development program ’empowers’ returned seasonal workers to grow small businesses
- Inside the call centre scam that lured vulnerable workers to Cambodia and trapped them in the murky world of human trafficking
- Church groups in Brazil fight human trafficking
- Unions NSW survey of 7,000 foreign language job ads finds more than half offer illegal rates of pay
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte apologises for Netherlands’s role in slave trade
- Global Sisters Report: Trafficking
- Stop Trafficking Newsletter
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.