Help us make a difference – Donate now!
We depend on you to help us in this work against Human Trafficking and Slavery. So thank you for your support shown in many ways. Thank you especially for your financial contribution however small or large which will HELP ACRATH TO:
- Make this invisible crime visible – especially in Australia and our Asia/Pacific Region
- Provide direct services to the women, men and children who have survived trafficking and slavery
- Establish sound rehabilitation, repatriation and re-integration practices for survivors and their families
- Set in place effective national and international networks and so challenge this crime that is world wide
- Continue to lobby and advocate at State, National and International Government levels
- ACRATH has Deductible Gift Recipient status. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Your donations can be made via:
- Online donations
Click on the button below to make an online donation:
- Direct bank account deposit/transfer details:
|Bank:||Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Account Name:||ACRATH Public fund|
|Account BSB:||063 111|
|Account No.:||108 021 41|
When making a donation via Direct Deposit it would be appreciated if you would be able to send an email to email@example.com giving the name and contact details of the donor. We would like to acknowledge your generosity and provide a receipt. Thank you.
- Bank cheques made out to: ACRATH Public Fund and posted to:
54 Beaconsfield Parade
Albert Park Vic 3206
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Information for supporters, Donors and Grantors
In order to simplify reporting procedures for ACRATH, we have recently moved to have our Public Fund managed under the one ACRATH ABN – 66 128 994 560. In recent years we have been reporting to ACNC as a Group (ACRATH & ACRATH Public Fund), and our financial details for most recent years can be accessed by searching the Register using the ABN above, selecting the ‘ACRATH ACNC GROUP’ option at the top of the home page. If you then select ‘Financials & Documents’ tab at the top of the page you can then see our recent Group Financial Reports. From 2021 onwards we will not be reporting as a Group.