Welcome to the ACRATH Online Education Resource.
This educational resource has been prepared to assist secondary school teachers in educating and raising consciousness about the issue of human trafficking.
Developed as 4-step process for teaching about human trafficking: Introduction – Information – Recognition – Action, each step in the process is crucial and requires completion as students move through the learning cycle to a deepened understanding of the issue of modern day slavery and a commitment to action.
The resource has five aims:
- To educate and raise consciousness about human trafficking
- To provide a process for teaching about human trafficking
- To invite reflection on the issue of human trafficking
- To encourage action to address the issue of human trafficking
- To invite transformation in attitude on the issue of human trafficking
or download a pdf version of the resource.
ACRATH welcomes your comments on this resource. Click on comment at the right hand end of the title bar of this page or email the ACRATH Education Committee.