The July edition of Stop Trafficking focuses on the plight of domestic workers. Articles in this issue include:
- Domestic workers in private homes are particularly vulnerable to exploitation
- Indicators of Forced Labour: the most common way traffickers control domestic worker victims is financial
- Domestic Workers Convention
- Restitution for domestic worker trafficking victims
- Podcast: How human traffickers trap women into Domestic Servitude
You can download the July issue of Stop Trafficking here.