Stop Trafficking – August 2022
The August edition of Stop Trafficking! considers the ways in which human trafficking and child and forced labour could be behind the food on our table. The articles in this issuee include:
- Child and Forced Labour in the Chocolate Industry
- Are the Labels on Chocolate Meaningful
- Your hamburger or glass of milk could be tainted by child trafficking
- Bananas are the most popular fruit globally with over 100 billion consummed each year
- Victims of human trafficking in the restaurant and food service industry are forced to work as waiters…
Download your copy of Stop Trafficking here.