Stop Trafficking July 2022
The July 2022 edition of Stop Trafficking! highlights the exploitation of children as soldiers in conflict. Between 2005 and 2020 more than 93,000 children were confirmed as recruited and used by parties for conflict, with children accounting for up to 60% of armed forces. The actual number of cases is probably much higher.
Articles in this issue of Stop Trafficking! include:
- Children become part of an armed force or group for various reasons
- The Impact of Post-traumatic Stress on Children
- Children recruited in West Africa
- We are “Children, not Soldiers”
- 2021 TIP Report on Governments Employing Child Soldiers
- Children and Armed Conflict
Download your July edition of Stop Trafficking! here.