During this International Year for the Elimination of Child Labour, the October issue of Stop Trafficking! continues to focus on the many ways children are exploited to provide consumer goods and services. Articles in this issue include:
- Child Labour and Human Trafficking in global Supply chains
- Mining is one of the worst forms of child labor as the hazardous working conditions in mines adversely affect the safety and health of children.
- Child Labour in the Beauty Industry
- Child Labour Trafficking and Healthcare
- “Threads of Exploitation: What Risks Are Investors Exposed To and How Can They Be Addressed?”
Download your copy of Stop Trafficking! here.