The latest issue of Stop Trafficking! focuses on the many ways children are exploited to provide consumer good and services. Progress to ending child labour has slowed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Articles in this issue of Stop Trafficking! include:
- Child Labour: Almost 1 of every 10 children worldwide are involved in child labour
- What leads to Child Labour
- International Child Labour and Forced Labour reports
- Covid-19 and Child Labour
- Family Work or Human Trafficking
Download your copy of Stop Trafficking! here.